Saturday, August 6, 2011

See you later 27!

 Another birthday has come and gone and another year has been added to my age. I typically dislike my birthdays, no actualy hate or loath my birthdays is a more appropriate word. I have been known to lock myself in a room or a closet and cry for a period of time. This birthday I vowed to be no different than the others. Everyone cries on their acutal birth day and I like to keep it up for traditions sake. Yet as I celebrated my birthday I decided maybe not to put on as big of pitty party and enjoy it. Take pride in what I have accomplished this past year and all the places I have been. So here is a tribute to 27. You were good to me and I am going to miss you dearly.

My new home in Aberdeen Idaho.

Playing in the leaves.

Perfecting my pizza making skills.

Dabbling with cupcake recipes. These were to die for. Chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting!
My attempt at my very own Thanksgiving day dinner. It was pretty amazing.

Survived the first huge snow fall. We were stuck in our house for 6 days as the roads were closed. Cabin fever is a real thing!!

Making graham cracker houses, the cheaper version of gingerbread houses.


Well all the food making had finally caught up to me so I started the flat belly diet. I lost a total of 5 inches, but quickly found them several months later.

This was valentines day. Taresa left for work before I even got up and when we saw eachother at school this is what we saw. Great minds think alike!
Taresa and I were suppose to go cross country skiing. I chickened out, but Taresa was brave and followed through with her word.


Spring break! We were visiting family in California and having lunch at In N Out. I love that place! At least 3 inches were found on this trip!
Having cupcakes in Ladera Ranch at our favorite place Cinnimon productions. I loved this place when I lived there; and have gotten everyone else to love it too. Lily especially loves their hello kitty cupcake.

Donkey Ball. They literally play basketball on donkey's. I feel like this pretty much sums it up.



Enrichment. I was in charge and decided to do cupcakes. Everyone was suppose to decorate a cupcake of themselves. I am on the right and Taresa is on the left if you couldn't tell.

Fenesa's Bridal shower. These are the amazing cupcakes that we got at Bernices Bakery. It is located in Missoula, MT. They were amazing! Especailly the red velvet with cream cheese frosting that was dipped in chocolate.

Sisters!

All the girls together on the McDonald side. Wish my mom was there, I know she was in spirit. Love my family.

Bridgette's baby shower, and attempt at cake decorating.

Went home for the summer and here we are playing at the park with Lily. Good thing no one was there to document me going down the slide. I remember I was reluctant to go down and Lily yelled from the bottom of the slide "What are you waiting for? Get down here NOW!" When I said I was scared she said "Ok I come show you!" What a great little teacher she is.

Dustin's birthday.

Playing at the science center.

More playing at the science center.

Still playing.

We played so much at the science center Lily fell asleep during our picuture opp.

She is one tired girl.

What an amazing year it has been. I have really high expectations for 28. Hopefully it can live up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment