Monday, January 24, 2011

I love lists!

I love lists. They are short and conciouse and always get straight to the point. You are able to read and understand a lot more in a short period of time. They don't seem to add in all the extra fluff. So here is my week in list form.
1) Completed week 3 of my diet.
2) Had my Martina McBride cd fall into the toaster and well it is toast. (pic below)
3) Went to Red Lobster on Friday. Was able to look up menu before hand so new what to order when I got there.
4) Car broke down.
5) Got AAA, got a tow truck and got the car fixed.
6) Broke my diet on Saturday at Butterburrs. Any resturant with the name BUTTER in it, is worth breaking your diet over.
7) Slipped and fell on the ice for the 3rd time in a month.
8) Found whole wheat pitas!!!
9) Found a great grocery store that carries health food!
10) Lost 1/2 inch this week. I am thinking Butterburrs had something to do with the other 1/2 inch I could have lost.
This week was semi stressful with the car breaking down and me feeling completely helpless on what to do. But if there is one lesson I have learned this week is we all slip and fall and we all get back up. Ice is very good and blending in and sometimes we don't see it coming, and before we know it we are either on our butts or on our face. Either way we get up, we brush yourselfs off and we keep on moving. That is what I learned to do this weekend. Yes the car broke down but luckily I was able to use my smarts pick myself back up and get it taken care of. Well since I am trying to live boldly I have decided to post my side shots this week. They are not pretty but they show results and I am proud of myself for that.


Week 1 (2 1/2 inches lost)


Week 3 (4' total)


Poor Martina Mcbride. Carrie Underwood also dropped in but I was able to save her.


I looked out the window and saw this strange cat sitting on my car. Not sure whether to think of it as a good sign or bad. I guess it depends on how you feel about cats. Bad most likely.


2 comments:

  1. BOLD SAUCE BABY!!!!

    Tish I am so freakin proud of you, you're truly an amazing person that has the quality to inspire others. Like me for instance, you inspire me every time I think about you, talk to you, or read about you. So what can I say but thank you!!! Miss you
    -Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lookin' good girl!!! Posting the side profiles was a nice touch. I'm am loving to see your progression and your bold honesty, even when you "fall." You are already successful my friend, keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete