Sunday, January 16, 2011

This Week...

1) I completed week 2 of my diet.
2) Completed 2 full weeks of excerise and phase one of "Last Chance Workout".
3) Lived through "Last Chance Workout". There were times where it was pretty touch and go.
4) Got pink eye.
5) Luckily have a friend who's mother is a doctor and they called in a prescription for me.
6) Got to take the day off because I had pink eye and went to Pocatello and bought groceries for the week.
7) Went to Idaho Falls this weekend to go shopping at the mall and target. (An hour and half drive)
8) Got new underwear at Victoria Sectrets semi annual sale.
9) Bought a new pair of pants that were 1 size smaller!!!
10) Went to church and resisted eating the chips at linger longer.
11) Got called as the 2nd counselor in the relief society.
12) Lost 1' off my belly this week to make a grand total of 3 1/2 inches.

It was quite an eventful week for me. I am doing things everyday that are bringing me closer to my goals. I keep in mind that each day is it's own unique challenge, and the choices that I make for that day are important. As I am growing and learning on this journey I continually look for and am able to see the Lord's hand in my life. I feel more blessed  and happy than I ever could have imagined feeling.
Here are a couple of pictures from this week.
                    

 I must say that I am really excited about my new jeans!!
Week 1 (2 1/2' lost)

Week 2 (1' lost)
             
     

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good Tish. I love the week-to-week pics. I can actually see a change which is thrilling!! Week 2 is a success!! Keep at it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicky!! It's so very exciting. I am just hoping that Lily will be able to recognize me!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete