Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh Sunday

Here are a few of our sunday day activities.


Taresa talking about old times.


Me intently listnening to every word.


Oh wait I got distracted.



So exactly one week ago I started living my new years resolution. I started to live BOLDLY. I decided to start with a diet change. I have never fully stuck to a diet and allowed for myself to be successful at it. I have decided that this year I would do something I haven't ever done before and lose an insane amount of weight. I have been faithfully following my new eating plan for one week. I am feeling better than I have in a  long time. I forgot to take a before picutre so I searched back through and found a picutre of me in Hawaii that I think pretty much says it all.


Before



Week 1

There has not been an huge and significant change, but I am feeling better. And all the changes I am feeling on the inside will finally start to reflect on the outside.


1 comment:

  1. I am intently reading your blog. Oh wait, I got distracted!! HAHA!! You are too funny!! Week 1 is done and a success! Keep at your goals girl. If you work at it every day, significant changes will come. You've got all the time in the world!!

    ReplyDelete