Sunday, October 17, 2010

Driving Slowly.



When driving through town (a 2 mile strip) the top speed is 25mph. It is amazing the things one begins to notice when you are actually going slow enough to really begin to look around. Yesterday while driving through town we noticed a "steak house" literally a house that serves steak. We also noticed a pizzeria that is tucked away. Taresa claims that since she has not heard about it, it is probably best not to eat there. We also discovered an auto parts store, a drug store (it is suppose to be a happening place) and a little flower shop. The town seems to grow every time we venture out into it. Its a cute little town and I am very much growing accustom to the way of life here. The other day I had on a plaid shirt and jeans with my hair pulled back and Taresa said I looked like a native Idahoan. I wasn't sure if I were to take it as a compliment or not. I have posted pictures of the winter hats that Taresa and I ventured to Target to buy. Luckily we don't have to wear them just yet!!


Taresa claims that she cannot take me seriously in this hat when the ear flaps are pulled up. I don't see how she could not take me seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment