Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh Friday, where have you been hiding?

This week has seemed ENDLESS. I feel like I have lived here and worked here for an entire month. When it really has only been one long week. This morning I was awoken by my sister saying the phone was for me. I answered it to hear my head teacher on the other end telling me that I needed to come in at 8:00am to fill in for another aide. I ripped out of my bed and did my workout. (I really did not want to break my 5 day streak) I then quickly got ready and headed to school. Once at school, I gave the kids their spelling test, gave the science lesson and did all of the kids different reading assignments. It was a whirlwind of a day, yet I loved every minute of it. I love my new job and it continually reminds me of how much I love this profession. I feel truly blessed.
Taresa and I then took an adventure to Idaho Falls. We were in search of a Target store. My heart will forever belong to Target. We drove 60miles to find a target and on the way we found Big Lots. Taresa was exctied to be able to get some games for her classroom. We also found a nice table there, but we (meaning Taresa) need to think about it for a awhile=)
 After our lovely shopping spree we stopped and had a night out on the town at Red Robin. It was a great night and we decided that we were celebrating our first week back from harvest and me making it through my first week at the Middle school.
Even though this week has been endless I still feel extremely blessed everyday. Taresa and I continue to grow closer and closer each day. There is a new song out by Sugarland called "stuck on you" we swear it is our song. We are stuck together. We also continually kid how we are slowing morfing into eachother. Soon we will not be able to tell ourselves apart.

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww, how sweet. That's awesome that you and Taresa are becoming so close. I'm totally impressed that you work out every morning. My workout count for the week is 0. You should post some pictures of your place. And the new table, if it ever manages to make it home.

    ReplyDelete