Saturday, October 2, 2010

Moving is Exhausting!

After 3 stops, 3 diet cokes, 2 packages of nutterbutters, 1 water bottle, a handful of pistachio's, a package of beef jerkey and 11 hours of driving I arrived safely in Aberdeen, ID at 9pm. Thus begins my journey in Idaho; I was sad to leave California and all the wonderful people I had become so close with over the years. Yet, I am looking forward to my new life that lies ahead of me here. I have decided to start a blog to keep my friends and family posted on my happenings, and the new life I am creating for myself. I have 4 objectives for being here in Idaho.
1) Finish up school and get a job with my degree. (special eduacation)
2) Get myself fit and healthy both physically, emotionally and spiritually.
3) Start to date.
4) Keep recorded of all of it.
It's going to be an amazing ride. I am looking forward to my growth over this next year and am excited to have all of you join in and be apart of it.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I am so excited to get a glimpse into the life of the fabulous LD! Best of luck in all of your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete